top of page
Designing a balanced schedule
Why a schedule is important
- Reduces random chaos
- Defines "Work Hours"
- Creates predicable daily routine
Can you schedule like a business?
- Reputable business have "Posted Hours"
- Quality clients RESPECT an agent that operates with a defined business schedule.
- Business's have days of operation and days in which they are closed.
- Doctors and attorneys don't do last minute cases or visits. They have SCHEDULES.
How to create a schedule
- Decide on a calendar
- Decide days you're going to work
- Block off "Money Hours"
Putting the schedule to work
- Synch to an appointment app (Calendly)
- Put appointment options in email signature
- Place appointment options on social media
- What is going to happen if you don't stick to your game-plan? Who will hold you accountable?
00:00 / 08:44
bottom of page